Get business documents digitally signed in a simple, secure manner right from your mailbox.
Zoho Sign is a digital signature app for signing, sending, and managing your business paperwork online. This extension brings the key functionalities of Zoho Sign right to your Gmail inbox and vastly improves on collaboration via email. You can access the extension through the collapsible side pane and create legally binding agreements, contracts, sales orders, invoices, and more by setting up e-sign workflows using your email attachments. This enables you to collect e-signatures, track document completion status, and manage your signed documents in a hassle-free and efficient manner without leaving your seat, or even on the go using your mobile device.
If your business uses G Suite, users in your organization can sign in to Zoho Sign, add and authorize the extension in Gmail using just their Google account's single sign-on. This extension provides your organization with a digital signature solution that services your signing needs without having to navigate away from Gmail.
* Add attachments from emails to create ordered, automated signature workflows for collecting e-signatures and obtaining approvals from one or more recipients.
* Set up in-person signing sessions for your field executives to collect signatures from clients and other signatories.
* Enable advanced signer authentication via SMS or Email OTP to add an additional layer of security for document access.
* Sign documents you receive as email attachments yourself and forward signed copies to associated parties.
* Track the completion status of your Zoho Sign documents for each document recipient.
* Store your documents in Zoho's data centers (GDPR-compliant in Europe) with military grade AES-256 encryption.
* Create legally binding documents compliant with various digital signature and electronic transaction laws around the world such as the ESIGN Act, eIDAS, and other industry standard laws.
Using this extension can help you eliminate the hassles of dealing with bulky paper documents, and seamlessly produce digitally signed documents while ensuring complete security and legality. It can be a complete solution for anyone who frequently deals with business documents needing signatures in fields such as HR, legal, finance, sales, and marketing.
Note: A valid Zoho Sign account and a suitable license is required to use this extension and its features. Simply visit https://www.zoho.com/sign to sign up. Zoho Sign is priced on a per user basis with three plans: Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. The pricing starts from $10 per user per month when paid annually. For more information on pricing and feature comparisons, visit https://www.zoho.com/sign/pricing.html. We offer a free 14-day Enterprise trial for all new users.
For feedback and queries, feel free to write to email@example.com. We're always happy to hear from you and respond with assistance where needed.