Extend G Suite
with recommended applications
Business is complicated, your software shouldn’t be
We at Google understand that you rely on many different tools to run your business day to day. Therefore, we’ve built G Suite to integrate with other commonly used solutions, so you can spend less time managing your software and more time growing your business. Take a look at these carefully reviewed applications that we recommend for G Suite.*
Browse by Category
Utilize a Customer Relationship Management tool to grow faster and easily track all of your customers, leads, pipeline, and closed deals.
ProsperWorks is a smart & easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) system built for G Suite. Get set up in minutes with minimal training and fast onboarding. Sell more with ProsperWorks!
- Eliminate Data Entry - Automated data entry lets your team focus on doing what they do best, selling.
- Track & Optimize - Manage your entire sales pipeline from prospect to close in a highly visual interface.
- Follow-up Consistently - Automatically assign tasks to ensure no opportunities fall through the cracks.
Project & Process Management
Easily manage tasks and sync automatic alerts with a Project Management tool.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work—and get results. It’s free to use, simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business.
- Use tasks, projects, conversations and dashboards so your team knows exactly who is doing what, by when.
- See progress for any project without scheduling a status meeting or sending an email.
- Track anything that’s important to your team—leads, bugs, job applicants, and more.
- Sign in with Google, attach files from Drive, sync due dates to Google Calendar, add tasks straight from Gmail, and run custom reports and visualizations in Google Sheets.
Smartsheet brings the same simplicity of G Suite to project management, letting you track and share work within a familiar spreadsheet interface, so you spend less time planning and more time doing.
- Gain Control Over Your Work - From task lists, to marketing campaigns, to project rollups, take on any project and get everyone on the same page.
- Get More Done - Reduce manual processes and stay up-to-date with automated task reminders, status reports, Gantt charts and more.
- Connect Your G Suite - Sign in with your Google account, sync project dates with Google Calendar, and access files on Google Drive, right from your project plan.
Finance & Accounting
Keep tabs on your business income and expenses with simple-to-use accounting software.
Xero is beautiful online accounting software designed for small business, bookkeepers and accountants. Xero makes it easy for small businesses to manage their finances anytime, anywhere on the web and mobile. Xero data integrates with G Suite for access to rich information.
- Get paid faster: easily create and send online invoices, schedule reminders, and accept online payments.
- Stay on top of business cashflow. Save time with automated bank feeds and reconcile your accounts with ease.
- Pay your employees with our integrated payroll software. Check out our local payroll availability and features.
Zoho Invoice is a cloud based invoicing software designed to make invoicing hassle-free for freelancers and small business owners. Create, send and manage invoices wherever you are with Zoho Invoice which tightly integrates with G Suite.
- Zoho Invoice is integrated with PayPal, Stripe and other popular payment gateways, making it easier to get paid online on time.
- Simplify tracking project hours and billing customers.
- Skip manual data entry by easily importing users and contacts from G Suite into Zoho Invoice in just a few clicks.
- View Gmail conversations with your customers in Zoho Invoice and associate them to new transactions for reference.
- Access and attach documents from Google Drive to transactions in Zoho Invoice.
Connect all of your communication needs from phone to instant messaging to video conferencing, all in the cloud with these solutions.
Communicate wherever you are with a cloud business phone system from Dialpad, which integrates with G Suite to let you make and receive calls across your mobile phone, computer and landline.
- Talk business on any device - receive calls on your desktop, mobile phone and landline at the same time, then switch seamlessly between them.
- Look professional for customers with a company main line, department, and toll-free lines with a virtual receptionist.
- Access your G Suite contacts for an instant company directory and get contact profiles with Gmail, Docs, and Calendar details.
Now you can turn your Gmail into a robust communications hub by adding RingCentral. The RingCentral experience integrated into Google Cloud is seamless, intuitive, and fast. Work more productively and efficiently by keeping in touch via calls, SMS, and audio or video conferences – all while staying within Gmail.
- Combine your RingCentral and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen.
- Schedule conference call meetings and set up a dial-in conference line, which appears directly within your Google Calendar.
- Transform Hangouts into a hub for up to 1,000 audio participants.
Sign documents faster with electronic signatures.
With DocuSign for G Suite, any workflow or approval is simple, secure and completely digital. Sign documents yourself, or send them to others and request a signature right from Google Drive, Gmail or your mobile phone. It is simple & free to get started with DocuSign.
- Get it done faster than ever: Easy to use, quick to learn, and a snap to implement. Get documents signed right from Gmail and Google Drive.
- No overnighting, faxing, or waiting: Save time & money by keeping your entire workflow digital with DocuSign. No pen or paper required.
- More secure than paper: Documents signed with DocuSign are encrypted and a complete audit trail is maintained. You can even remind, correct and void documents that are in flight.
Secure and organize your business documents and build business applications on top of Google Drive.
With AODocs, add a robust enterprise-grade document management solution and workflow engine to your G Suite domain supporting rich collaboration with security features important to your business.
- Secure your content by managing files in a central corporate account still hosted in the Google cloud infrastructure you know and trust.
- Integrate documents with an automated workflow engine that links documents to business processes, so content isn't "lost in the mail".
- Easily locate and access files by organizing using flexible metadata (text, numeric, dates, names, flat or hierarchical categories).
- Migrate your documents into AODocs to replace your legacy infrastructure.
Powertools for Google Drive
Powertools for Google Drive
Powertools is a document management application that is tightly integrated with your Google Drive account. Empower your Drive by turning it into a powerful document management system, adding workflows and creating a true collaborative workspace for your business end users.
- Enhance the user experience with straightforward processes for creating both team and project workspaces - all directly within Google Drive.
- Enable your business managers to monitor workflows, centralize user access, and obtain detailed activity reports.
- Improve efficiency through advanced search functionality.
- Reduce IT costs and involvement associated with dedicated Enterprise Content Management Systems.
Delight your customers with timely and accurate responses to issues with powerful Customer Support ticketing.
Every great warrior is only as good as the tools at his disposal. With Freshdesk and G-suite, we aim to equip you with all the tools you’d require to provide top-notch customer support to your user-base, at your fingertips. Freshdesk and G Suite will help you:
- Make Communication Easier: With Gmail to manage support, Hangouts to streamline communication and Translate to eliminate language barriers.
- Categorize Efficiently: With Drive to organize and share your files, and Contacts to ensure that no customer data goes missing.
- Understand Metrics Better: With Google Analytics giving you in-depth reports on web activity.
Configure advanced security rules to control access and encrypt sensitive information in Gmail and Drive.
Virtru adds client-side email and file encryption, control, and data loss prevention (DLP) directly to G Suite.
- Secure your emails and files no matter where they travel, and comply with regulations like HIPAA, CFPB, CJIS, and other data residency requirements.
- Revoke, expire, track or disable forwarding, and view read receipts for your messages from Gmail – even after they’ve been accessed.
- Detect and automatically encrypt sensitive content before it leaves your domain.
- Host and manage your encryption keys to prevent third party provider or government access to your cloud data.
Corporate & Social Portal
Bring all your employees together with a centralized, internal portal for sharing company news and updates.
LumApps is an enterprise portal that brings everything you need to work in one place: corporate and profiled content, G Suite and business apps, dashboards, directory, and communities.
- Social - Discover people and content in the company and collaborate in a well-organized portal.
- Mobile - Connect everyone in the digital business and contact peers wherever you are, even on the go.
- Smart - Integrate all your business ecosystem in one place and get an intelligent personal assistant.
*These applications are part of a Google partner program and have been reviewed for compliance with certain security and integration standards. Google may have a commercial relationship with some of these partners. Learn more