Give patients fast, efficient service while meeting the strict requirements of regulations like HIPAA.
Provide HIPAA-compliant access to patient information.
- Store patient data files in a HIPAA-compliant repository in Google Drive.
- Use Google’s mobile device management and encryption to keep the data secure.
- Allow authorised employees to access the information from any corporate-managed device.
- Easily search and find information that you need and are authorised to access with Cloud Search.
Streamline operations by going paperless.
- Collaborate more efficiently by sharing X-rays, CT scans and voice and video messages as digital files (up to 5 TB each) on Drive.
- Access files through Google’s secure environment to minimise the constraints of EHR/EMR applications.
- Eliminate inconsistent and outdated versions of documents.
Create an information hub for important updates and documents.
- Move all your internal communications, announcements, policy updates and training materials to Drive.
- Link to everything from an easy-to-build Google Sites website.
- Give access to all employees or just a select group.
Improve the patient experience with fast, simple service.
Healthcare businesses across the globe have gone Google.
See their stories.
The Roche Group
Read about how the Roche Group enables over 90,000 employees to work together anywhere.web Read article
See more stories:
Top 5 proven strategies for healthcare in the cloud
Read about best practices from healthcare leaders for ensuring security and compliance in the cloudweb Read article
Read about how this healthcare provider uses Google to enable its caregivers where it matters most.web Read article